INSPIRE Kids (Reggio Emilia) division
INSPIRE Kids embraces the holistic approach to curriculum. Our programs integrate and incorporate the Reggio Emilia and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) to learning.
These several approaches naturally instil and nurture our children’s love of learning. Our aim is to create meaningful learning experiences for our children in our care.
At INSPIRE Kids; the learning environment creates and develops each individual child to be a curious and active learner.
Reggio Emilia Approach
A Reggio Emilia educational approach values the child as strong, capable and resilient; rich with wonder and knowledge. Children are explorers, teachers are guides and environment is the third teacher.
The key principles of this approach that INSPIRE Kids educators embed and integrate into their teaching philosophies are:
- Children are capable of constructing their own learning
- Children form an understanding of themselves and their place in the world through their interactions with others
- The environment is their third teacher
- Teachers are mentors and guides who unleash each child’s potential in their learning
- An emphasis on documenting children’s thoughts and learning journey